12.2 E-Business Suite Flexfield Values Form FNDFFMSV.fmb Fails To Fire Triggers For Forms Personalizations In The KEY_QF, DESCR_QF, CONC_QF and VSET_QF Data Blocks And No Message Is Displayed
(Doc ID 2191231.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite 12.2 Applications Object Library, Form Personalizations issues
The KEY_QF, DESCR_QF, CONC_QF and VSET_QF data blocks in the values form FNDFFMSV.fmb do not work for personalizations, as the associated triggers do not fire.
These personalizations were previously working in both 22.214.171.124 and in 12.1.3.
To following steps can be followed to reproduce the issue:
1. login System Administrator
2. Navigate to Application > Flexfield > Key > Values
3. Open Personalization
4. Set a test personalization WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE on
5. For Action create a message and Save
6. Exit the form and responsibility and then back into responsibilty
7. Place cursor in structure field. In 11i and R12 the message will open, in 12.2 it does not open.
8. Also try the other fields:
Note: The functionality also does not work for DESCR_QF, CONC_QF, and VSET_QF data blocks.
Form Application : Application Object Library
Form Name : FNDFFMSV
Form Path : /EBSapps/appl/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/FNDFFMSV.fmx
Form Version : 126.96.36.19920000.12
Form Last Modified : $Date: 2013/08/12 13:25 $
This limits the personalization capabilities to restrict the LOV values relating to Structures.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!