Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, EIT and SIT
When attempting to delete the EIT after approver sends for Return for corrections the following error occurs:
ORA-20001: The primary key specified is invalid Cause: The primary key values specified are invalid and do not exist in the schema. Action: Check the primary key values before attempting to carry out the operation again.
Error Stack Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(hr_transaction_ss.set_transaction_approved, HRSSA, 105700, 289741, RUN)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to applications with Employee Self Service Responsibility (or equivalent to employee Self Service)
2. Navigate to Travel Claim (EIT) (Equivalent to Extra information page).
3. Enter the EIT details , apply and submit the transaction for approval.
4. Login as approver.
5. Go to Return for Corrections.
6. Enter the Response comments/details and Submit.
7. Login as employee or requester.
8. Try to delete the EIT request.
9 . Login with sysadmin and check the status monitor of the request
10 . Request is got into above mentioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms