Delete Reservation For Expired Lot Fails With Error: Another process has consumed the required material.
(Doc ID 2191696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVRSVF1.fmb (Reservation Form)
INV_TRX_FAIL_DO_CHK: The transaction has failed. Another process has consumed the required material. Please delete this transaction record, close and re-open the form in order to re-enter the transaction.
Receive an error attempting to delete a reservation for an expired lot.
The transaction has failed. Another process has consumed the required material. Please delete this transaction record, close and re-open the form in order to re-enter the transaction.
(Standard error INV_TRX_FAIL_DO_CHK)
1. Navigate to Inventory > Items > Master Items : Create a lot controlled item that has lot expiration.
2. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous transactions : Receive quantity with a future expiration date.
* For example, receive 3.24 Each.
3. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Reservations : Create 2 different reservations for the same lot (but give a different name or batch for each).
* For example, have 2 reservation lines for 1.62 Each for total of 3.24 Each.
4. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Lots : Query the lot > Set the origination / expiration date to the past.
5. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Reservations : Query the reservations for the item (See 2 reservations appear)
6. Try to delete 1 of the reservations (using the red-x on the toolbar).
7. The reservation disappears.
9. Receive the error.
Create multiple reservations on an item/lot where the has a future lot expiration. Then change the lot from valid to expired after it was reserved.
Note: The item has negative available to reserve:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document