IB Mass Upload WebADI Does Not Show Any List of Values in 'Associate Service Line' Column
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Associated service line LOV does not show any values in WEBADI template.
After the IB mass upload template is generated using the webADI option, user is unable to add instances to a contract, no list of values for the column "Associate Service Line".
Able to see a list of values for other columns such as contract number. This is happening even though selected contract has lines in them.
Expect in Installed Base mass update template, "Associate Service Line" LOV should show values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a contract and add line
2) Create a IB mass upload batch
a. Select WebADI -> Search and manage option
3) Down load and open the records in Excel template
4) Select a value in the contract number field 'Associate Contract Number'
5) Click in the field 'Associate Service Line' and bring up the LOV serach window
6) Search by service line using a wild card > No Items found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms