Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, LPN Management
Outbound operation plan(LPN based Consolidation in Consolidation Locator,within delivery in Staging lane) is not suggesting same consolidation locator and same LPN as first task when dropping the second task for the same delivery.
System should suggest the same consolidation locator and LPN as per the previous drop for the same delivery.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the outbound consolidation plan to consolidate in LPN in consolidation locator.
2. Ensure to have LPN Allocation for more than one tasks.
3. Attach a Pick Load Page Template which use "In to LPN"
4. Perform Pick Load, during pick load, Allocated LPN will be packed in to "In to" LPN.
5. Now, Drop the picked lpn ("In To" LPN) in to a consolidation locator with the drop lpn.
6. Now, Try to drop another LPN ("In To" LPN) which also associated with the same delivery as that of first drop.
7. System is not recommending already dropped consolidation locator with the drop lpn instead it is recommending another new consolidation locator.Due to this consolidation is not happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms