The Following Suppliers Have Defined Invalid Supplier Sites Error Occurs When Publishing the RFQ
(Doc ID 2191820.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Auction/RFx creation
When attempting to publish the RFQ, the following error occurs:
"The following suppliers have defined invalid supplier sites : XYZ"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Sourcing Buyer / Super User Responsibility
2. Create a RFQ
3. Add the suppliers
4. Publish the RFQ and get the error .
1. Create IDV associated to <company> using CLM Sourcing
2. Create Fair Opportunity Notice
3. Select the <company> on the FON
4. Populate required information
5. Navigate to suppliers tab
6. Select Add Suppliers from <company>.
7. Add any available supplier.
8. Select Review. On publish, the error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document