The Following Suppliers Have Defined Invalid Supplier Sites Error Occurs When Publishing the RFQ
(Doc ID 2191820.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Auction/RFx creation
When attempting to publish the RFQ, the following error occurs.
"The following suppliers have defined invalid supplier sites : XYZ"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Sourcing Buyer / Super User Responsibility
2. Create a RFQ
3. Add the suppliers
4. Publish the RFQ and get the error .
1. Create IDV associated to Umbrella Program using CLM Sourcing
2. Create Fair Opportunity Notice
3. Select the umbrella on the FON
4. Populate required information
5. Navigate to suppliers tab
6. Select Add Suppliers from Umbrella Program.
7. Add any available supplier.
8. Select Review. On publish, the error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document