RFQ Remains at Status = Completed, Awarded, Even After Award/PO is Deleted or Cancelled
(Doc ID 2191922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Created and approved a requisition
2. Generated an RFQ from the requisition
3. Published RFQ
4. Awarded RFQ
5. Generated Standard PO as the document (Award)
6. Deleted or cancel PO/Award
7. RFQ still shows status as Completed, Awarded
Expecting status to release the RFQ and the Award to Supplier reversed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document