Linking Sales Order In Discrete Job Performance is Poor
(Doc ID 2192018.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying use % to find sales orders in a discrete job, it is taking over 4 minutes each time for the sales order listing to appear
Much better response
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP), Navigation = Discrete>Discrete Jobs
2. Choose Organization
3. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
4. Navigation = Discrete-> Discrete
5. Query org/job
6. Push Sales Order Button
7. Put % in the Sales Order field
8. After waiting over 4 minutes, list finally appears, choose a sales order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document