Back-out Compensation Workbench Life Events Process Does Not Remove Performance Ratings
(Doc ID 2192572.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the "Back-out Compensation Workbench Life Events Process" and re-running the Participation Process: Compensation Workbench; Performance Rating values entered before backing out are present
After backing out; worksheet values should not be retained
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Participation Process: Compensation Workbench for selected plan
2. Compensation Workbench for Administrators -> Allocate Compensation
3. Enter values on worksheet
5. Run "Back-out Compensation Workbench Life Events Process for selected plan
6. Run Participation Process: Compensation Workbench for selected plan
7. Observe previously entered values are still present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document