Not Able To Uncheck The Options In UWQ 'Create Quick Filter' Page
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Universal Work Queue - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, UWQ Work Providers
When trying to create quick filters, both 'Create New Quick Filter' radio button and "Copy Existing Quick Filter" options are able to check and afterwards none can be unchecked anymore.
When trying to create quick filters, both 'Create New Quick Filter' radio button and "Copy Existing Quick Filter" options should not be able to check together. At a time single option selection should be allowed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Universal Work Queue - Work Provider Administration' (R) -> Work Provider Admin -> Work Providers
2. Choose Work Provider with Application = CS and Node Name = Service Request
3. Click on 'Quick Filter'. In the list, it will show the existing filter names.
4. Click on 'Create Quick Filter' button.
5. Now you have the option, to either create a new quick filter or to copy an existing one. 'Create New Quick Filter' is checked by default.
6. Click on 'Copy Existing Quick Filter'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms