Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
QPXPRLST.fmb - Price List Setup
LOV - List of Values
"pricing attribute LOV"
"price list LOV"
On : 12.1.3 version, Price List
The List of Values is not correct when navigating away from the "Value From" field
Expects the value to be validated against the correct LOV when the user
navigates out of the field without the user being required to use the LOV
button or TAB. When using the LOV button or TAB, the form correctly validates against the
correct List of Values
If the user navigates to the next item with TAB, or presses the LOV button,
the LOV is correctly initialized and the entered value is validated correctly.
1. From OM Support or other responsibility with Price List Setup:
2. Pricing>Price Lists>Price List Setup
3. Search for an existing Price List (Example: NSNE_AMSTED)
4. Click Pricing Attributes on an existing Price List Line
5 Enter "Shape" in the Pricing Attribute
6. Enter "=" in the Operator
7. Click LOV for "Value From"
No list of value is coming for the value from field when the user navigates away from the attribute line.
The pricing attribute does have a value set that the user is expected to be able to select from.
8. Enter "FL" in the Value From
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms