R12 Bank Charges Prorated Incorrectly With Zero Precision Currency Resulting In Wrong Accounting
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue started after applying Latest RPC patch which includes latest Bug
Issue does not occur on apsudbcb.pls version 120.6.12010000.7
Bank Charges are not prorated across invoices paid correctly when the currency precision is 0 and number of invoices paid in payment are more. This is resulting in incorrect accounting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Operating Unit for Bank Charges
2. Enable Supplier for Bank Charges
3. Create Supplier Bank Account
4. Setup TWD currency precision 0
5. Setup Bank Charges for TWD currency and amount as 3
6. Create 10 Invoices with amounts ranging from 1500 to 2000
7. Submit PPR
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use bank charges.
Applied RPC Patch 22384200 which includes fix from bug 20405868
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms