Cursor Context is Lost After a Value is Selected from List of Values on Repository Contract page
(Doc ID 2193802.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales Contracts - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Sales Contracts Workbench
Find that after upgrading from 12.1.2 to 12.2.4, in the Sales Contracts page, when creating a contract, the context of the cursor is lost after selecting a contract type from the LOV.
The expectation is that after the user selects the contract type that the cursor goes to the next field which is the contract administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales Contracts > Create Repository Contract
2. Enter the contract number, then the solicitation
3. Go to the type field and open the list of values
4. After choosing a type, the cursor goes up to just the page and not the next field which should be the contract administrator field.
5. If you are in the type with a value select already and hit tab it will take you to the contract administrator field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document