PATTAR: Credit Memo Not Interfacing From Projects to Receivables - Error: No Active Ship to Address Id For This Project's Customer
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memo, Ship To, Bill To, Interface Invoices, PATTAR
Credit Memo is not interfacing from Projects to Receivables .
Output for 'PRC: Interface Invoices to Receivables' (PATTAR) request shows the error below:
"No active ship to address id for this project's customer."
1. The customer had the Bill-to and Ship to Business Purposes amended a few times in AR.
2. When the Credit Memo was created, bill-to and ship_to address was missing in AR.
3. Later on, a new address has been setup in AR, but in Projects has remained the old address.
4. PRC: Interface Invoices to Receivables hasn't picked the Credit Memo.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Projects invoice.
2. Delete Bill_ to/Ship_ to address from AR.
3. Create Credit Memo for that specific invoice.
4. Try to interface Credit Memo from Project to AR: CM not interfacing to Project -> the error is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms