No Attachment Seen In Self Service ,when Request Submitted Via EIT From Oracle
(Doc ID 2193883.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP4 version, EIT and SIT
From Employee Self Service attach document to EIT and submit. On returning to Update the EIT, the document that was attached cannot be viewed or found in any list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service responsibility.
2. Select 'Extra Information'.
3. Click on 'Add' button and enter all the required details.
4. In the review page, click on 'Add' button under attachments.
5. Add an attachment and submit the request. Attachment can be seen in approval notification.
6. After final approver approves, the employee can see the details which was input by him, but not able to see the attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document