GLPAUTOP AutoPost Program Is Not Posting All Records
(Doc ID 2193969.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running AutoPost to post several journals, while the program is attempting to post one of these journals and it errors while posting.
At that time, the AutoPost program will stop and won't continue to post the other eligible journal batches available and needing to be posted.
Find and correct the erred journal so that it is now able to post and then rerun AutoPost program for this same criteria set it now will not pick up any journals.
Manually post this one corrected journal via the journals post form, then rerun the AutoPost program it will now find and post all the remaining journals.
This is expected behavior for the erred journal batch... but not expected for all journal batches even if they have not erred or been processed.
1) There are 10 journal batches available to post that meet the AutoPost criteria set setups.
2) One Batch has invalid account combination when the AutoPost program is submitted.
3) The AutoPost program is submitted and the posting for this batch will fail and batch status will be as "F".
4) Correct the invalid account combination, then resubmit the same AutoPost criteria set.
5) No batch is found to be posted.
6) Navigate to the erred batch only and post with post option from form the journals enter.
7) At this time resubmit the same AutoPost criteria set and all available batches are now found and do post.
Even if the fix from note - R12: Automatic Posting Fails to Post Journals - No Batches Were Selected for Posting (Doc ID 2010480.1)
is applied to the erred batch no batches are selected for posting even though they are available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document