Create View On Work Order Function In MES Not Working At All
(Doc ID 2194004.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search view created with the MES Supervisor responsibility does not return the correct work order status. View created with the status released
filter does not return released work orders.
Work orders with released status should be return from the search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: MES Supervisor.
2. Navigation: Work Orders.
3. Click on Search button.
4. Click on Create View button.
5. Fill in View Names's field and select Job Status field as Released.
6. Click on the apply button.
7. Select the newly created view and click the Apply button.
8. Return work orders show does not show work orders with the Released status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!