Element Entry Form (PAYWSMEE) Missing Others Button Which Has Beneficiaries And Dependents Options
(Doc ID 2194029.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the element entries form under the Fast Path there is no OTHERS button to add dependents or beneficiaries for elements that would requires these.
- Navigation: US HRMS Manager >Fastpath
- Query the employee
- Go to element entries
- The element names are listed
- The "OTHERS" button on the right hand corner is missing
Although, when using the Assignment Element Entry the OTHER button can be seen.
- Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain
- Query employee
- Navigate: Assignment> Element Entries tab
- Element names are listed
- "OTHERS" button is available on the right hand corner
- List of values (LOV) are available to select are: Beneficiaries and Dependents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document