Status of Shipment Displayed Incorrectly Within OTM Mobile Application
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within the OTM mobile application, the status of a shipment is displayed as 'Completed' as soon as an event is added for the first stop of that shipment. The status of the shipment does not reflect the overall status of all stops contained within the shipment
It is expected that the status of the shipment to display 'Completed' only when all stops within the shipment are completed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to OTM mobile application
2. Select a shipment and add an event for the first stop of that shipment.
3. After the even is submitted successfully, press back and refresh the screen within the mobile application
4. From the list of shipments, check the status of the shipment that the stop event was added for.
5. The status of the shipment will display as 'Completed'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms