P11D Gaps and Overlaps Report displays the Gaps even the benefit attached does not have any gaps
(Doc ID 2194291.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P11D Gaps and Overlap Report displays the Gaps even the benefit attached does not have any gaps.
It should report Gaps only if a gap is present.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use UK HRMS Responsibility
2. Enter some P11d Element entries with the following scenario:
1. One employee with Gap as 1 and Overlap as 1
2. One employee with 1 day gap and another with 1 day overlap - none of them are appearing in the report.
3. One employee with 3 P11D car benefits but they are continuous with no gap and overlap - this employee is appearing in the report as having a gap .
3. Run P11D Gaps and Overlaps for some employees => see the issue mentioned above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document