Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Other issues
Expected browser to go to the base page without the blank popup.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to iProcurement responsibility
2) Add 2 items in the cart
3) After adding the items, click on the View Cart and Checkout button
4) Click on the edit link in the shopping cart popup
5) Empty the description field from the Edit and submit Requisition Page
6) Click on the shopping cart link from the top menu. It will open the shopping cart popup.
7) Delete the lines from the popup.
8) Click on the continue shopping link in the popup.
9) Now the blank popup will come and user has to press the close button to get out from this popup.
10) After getting out of this popup, the screen remain to the edit and submit requisition with the old item details which we have just deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms