Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
If the ASL lead time information is modified directly from the Approved Supplier List form, the last updated date and last updated by fields are correctly set in the PO_ASL_ATTRIBUTES table.
If the same ASL lead time information is modified through iSupplier, the ASL form shows that the lead time information has been correctly updated. However, the last updated date and last updated by fields are not changed in the PO_ASL_ATTRIBUTES table.
Expect to see the last updated date and last updated by fields updated in the table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iSupplier Portal
2. Navigate to Product Tab > Order modifiers > Query Item number
3. Select the radio button for item and click on “Maintain Order Modifiers”
4. Update the Processing Lead Time
5. Click on Apply button
6. Receive the notification for Approval
7. Approve the same.
8. Once Buyer approves it is updated in ASL
But this does not update the “Last Update Date” and “Updated by” field in table PO_ASL_ATTRIBUTES
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms