AP R12.1.X System Allows to Cancel Accounted Invoice Line
(Doc ID 2195468.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
System allowing to delete the accounted invoice line.
System should not allow user to delete the invoice line already accounted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an invoice for amount 100
2. Create 2 line of amounts 70 and 30.
3. Create corresponding distribtuions.
4. Validate and account the invoice.
5. Apply prepayment to the invoice for 100
6. Validate invoice and account.
7. Unapply the prepayment applied.
8. Do not validate and account,
Go to lines and delete any line.
System allows to delete the accounted line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!