Inconsistent Behavior of Min/Max Qty Fields in Item Subinventories Form (INVSDSUB)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Item Subinventories form(INVSDSUB), the behavior of min-max planning checkbox and Min/Max qty fields is inconsistent.
1. INV(N)Setup > Organizations > Subinventory
Open subinventory and click Item/Subinventory button
2. Add new item and check min-max planning
-> Min qty and Max qty are required and cannot be saved with no value (FRM-40202: Field must be entered)
3. Add another item and save it without checking min-max planning
4. After saving, check min-max planning, but Min qty ad Max qty are not required and can be saved with no value.
1. INV(N)Items > Master Items
Open Item and go to Tools > Subinventories
2. Set new subinventory and check min-max planning
-> Min qty and Max qty are not required.
But if set cursor on these fields, the fields color is changed to "required" color.
Even so, these fields can be saved with no value.
When min-max planning checkbox is checked, Min qty and Max qty should not be required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms