Teachers Pensions Monthly Data Collection Error ORA-20001 and Unexpected Behavior
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Teachers Pension Monthly Extract Process completes with error and/or unexpected behavior:
- Mid-month element changes - No proration logic was written for element change events.
- Late Starters - 'U' line was not getting generated for late starters.
- Teachers Absence Details element - Retro absences were not getting reported.
- Output file name for MDC still getting reported in old format like TPMDC.<req_id>. The extract file should be saved in .CSV format with the file naming convention
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using UK HRMS
2. (N)-> Process and Reports -> Submit new process -> Teachers Pension Monthly Extract Process
3. Review log file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms