Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an order is shipped in more than one delivery the system is displaying an incorrect
quantity in the Balance Due Field in Receive Inbound order and Reservation UI.
If the order is shipped multiple times the system should display correct
quantity in Balance Due Field in Receive Inbound order and Reservation UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select Responsibility: Field Service Manager
2) Navigate to Field Service Dispatcher->Spares Management->Spares
Logistics->Parts Requirement HTML
3) Create a parts requirement for any item
4) Create internal order for the PR using manual sourcing.
5) After internal order is created then navigate through Order Management
6) Go to Shipping Transaction form and split the order line into multiple lines.
7) Process the lines and perform ship confirm.
8) Now Navigate through Receive Inbound Orders and Reservation UI
9) Try to received 1 order line fully
10)After the order line is received it is observed that the Balance due field is displaying an invalid quantity like negative quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms