R12.2 Same issue is occurring in R12.2.4 that was fixed by patch 16923782 in 11i
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Patch Application Issues
Encountering the issue in R12, which was considered as bug in 11i and referred a patch: 16923782 for the issue in 11i.
Both project end date and task end date are null then system is not setting the expenditure_item_date in interface tables of AP with Project End Date.
Tried to set the expenditure item date as the bill through date passed while running PRC: Generate Intercompany invoices for Single projects
and still the expenditure_item_date is not populated in interface tables of AP and the intercompany invoices are failing to import.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Entered Expenditure on Provider OU.
2. Distributed the Cost
3. Create Event and Generate Draft Intercompany Invoice
4. Approved and Released Draft Intercompany Invoices
5. Interfaced Intercompany Invoices to AR
6. Run Tieback from AR
7. Invoice should be Automatically created in AP ( not happening as the Expenditure item date is NULL)
8. Run AP Invoice Import (Payables Open Interface import Program, Source: Oracle Projects
Where the Expenditure Item Date is expected to populate in the below AP open interface but it didn’t populate
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms