WIPCMPPK Form Does Not Show Components For Second Component Pick Release
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Component Pick Release form(WIPCMPPK) does not show open material requirements for second component pick release if a completion transaction has been performed.
Component Pick Release form(WIPCMPPK) shows open material requirements for second component pick release.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a discrete job with start quantity 5.
- Perform Component Pick Release via forms.
- Transact the move order.
- Perform WIP Move Transaction to move quantity 5 from operation seq 10 step Queue to operation seq 10 step Run.
- Perform WIP Move Transaction with Transaction Type Complete to move and complete quantity 2
- Perform WIP Move Transaction with checking Overcompleting to move quantity 2 from operation seq 10 step Queue to operation seq 10 step Run
- Perform Component Pick Release
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms