Sales Order Return (RMA) Is Cancelled And The AME Approval Workflow Remains OPEN
(Doc ID 2196886.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Control
User has cancelled one RMA and the approval workflow is still OPEN.
Have AME approval turned on for the RMA transaction type. Users are
not sure it is the setup or the workflow.
Once an RMA has been cancelled, expect the approval worfklow to close.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order Number (RMA) XXXXXX79
- Order Created 12-Jul-2016
- Header is Cancelled with Workflow present
- Cancelled 13-Jul-2016
- Lines are Cancelled with NO WORKFLOW present
- AME Approval Notification remain OPEN (12-Jul-2016)
3. All (RMA) AME Approval Notifications remains OPEN >>> Notification are never CLOSED.
4. AME Workaround > Users must MANUALLY CLOSE all Approval Notification for Return (RMA) Orders
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document