Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to RUP8, while saving the Grade step information in Grade Step Placement window, the following error occurs and the salary information is not updated.
Post Process encountered exceptions when processing the Grade/Step Information.
Please Check the exception in the Process Log with the Module type as 'Assignment Enrollment.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to HRMS Super User -> People -> Enter and Maintain.
2. Query the employee.
3. Click Assignments Button.
4. Change the Grade from 08 to 09 and Click update Icon.
5. Save the changes. Click Insert.
6. Check the Salary, Shows correct Salary Information.
7. Go to Others -> Grade Step.
8. Change the Step from M to 06. Click Save Icon.
9. Check the salary. Salary not yet changed. Expecting the salary to be changed based on the Grade Step information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms