Receipt Correction Does Not Generate Correct Accounting
(Doc ID 2197264.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When correcting a receiving transaction, Purchasing does not create accounting entries to correct original accounting entries.
1. Responsibility = Inventory
2. Navigation = Transactions > Receiving > Corrections
3. Make correction to a Receiving transaction
4. Responsibility = Purchasing
5. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
6. Query the associated Purchase Order
7. Select 'Inquire > View Receipts' to open 'Receipt Headers Summary' window
8. Select the populated receipt and click 'Transactions' button to open 'Receipt Transaction Summary'
9. Select the populated correction transaction and then select 'Tools > View Accounting'
10. Found no accounting entries were created for the applied Correction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document