While Submitting To Receiving Apache Failure Bridge Error Coming
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Receive Items in iProcurement responsibility, the following error occurs:
Your receipt could not be created successfully due to an unexpected error.
Please contact the system Administrator with the following information for further assistance.
"rvtptc failed RVTTH-010: Subroutine rvtthins() return error
Cause: Subroutine rvtthins() returned an internal error.
Action: Note this error number and the actions you are trying to perform.
Con RVTTH-192.rvtthins: Subroutine ORA-2001: APP--2110: Encountered the error in triggers JAI_RCV_RT_BRUID_T1 ORA-06508
PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA-06512: at "APPS.APP_EXCEPTION" Cannot read value for profile option
INV_DEBUG_TRACE in routine &ROUTINE."
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on to Application
2. Go to iProcurement responsibility
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home Page ->> Select: "Receiving" Tab ->>
4. Receiving ->> Receive Items ->> Click: "Clear" Button ->> Find
5. Order Number: 106220 ->> Click: "GO" ->>
6. Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information ->> Enter Receipt Date ->>
7. Receive Warning: Receipt Date - Date entered is Not within the tolerance period set-up for the following items.
Correct the date entered, or press the Next to accept the existing date.
8. Click: "Next" ->>
9. Receive Items: Review and Submit page ->> Click: "Submit" ->>
10. Receive the reported Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms