While Submitting To Receiving Apache Failure Bridge Error Coming
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Receive Items in iProcurement responsibility, the following error occurs:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on to Application
2. Go to iProcurement responsibility
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home Page ->> Select: "Receiving" Tab ->>
4. Receiving ->> Receive Items ->> Click: "Clear" Button ->> Find
5. Order Number: 106220 ->> Click: "GO" ->>
6. Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information ->> Enter Receipt Date ->>
7. Receive Warning: Receipt Date - Date entered is Not within the tolerance period set-up for the following items.
Correct the date entered, or press the Next to accept the existing date.
8. Click: "Next" ->>
9. Receive Items: Review and Submit page ->> Click: "Submit" ->>
10. Receive the reported Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms