Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Loan Accounting
Loans: Incorrect (Extra) Fee Accounting on Direct Loan
An Incorrect Fee accounting record is created for Direct Loan in R12.2.5. No such fee accounting record was created upon creating a Loan in prior release 12.1.3.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Loan Management > Loan Dashboard / Create Loans
2. Enter Loan Header details
3. Select Save and Add Details button
4. Loan is saved and the status is Incomplete.
5. Navigate to Accounting section, you can see Fee related Debit record. No Credit record for fees.
No Fee Receivable record should be created upon creating a Loan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms