Buyer Work Center - While Personalizing Supplier LOV, Tax Registration Number is getting displayed incorrectly
(Doc ID 2197759.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to display Tax Registration Number in Supplier LOV, LOV displays wrong value. (Taxpayer ID getting displayed in Tax Reg Num).
When attempting to display Tax Registration Number in Supplier LOV, Tax Registration Number should get displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Purchasing Super User > View Purchasing Documents > Orders.
2. Click on `Search'
3. Click on Suppliers LOV
4. Search for a Supplier.
5. Click on Personalize Table: (DocSearchSuppliersVO) -> a page opens.
6. Click on Personalize button in the name 'Message Styled Text: Tax. Reg. Num'
7. Render Tax.reg.num to True at Site level.
8. Could see LOV Displaying Wrong Values. (Taxpayer ID getting displayed in Tax Reg Num)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document