Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing an Individual Compensation (ICD) transaction and approving, the workflow errors out with the following error:
"The changes where not applied because Onjuiste notatie voor Uren in decimaalnotatie (2 posities) meeteenheid"
"Wrong format for hours in decimal notation (2 positions) unit"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self-Service / Individual Compensation Distribution
2. Click action for this employee
3. Award new compensation>Apply
4. Hit Next> Submit for approval
5. Confirmation message appears: Your changes have been submitted for manager approval
5. Approve the transaction.
6. In workflow monitor transaction errors;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms