Duplicate or Missing Strategy Work Item After Strategy Definition is Modified
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an existing strategy definition is modified by adding additional work items, customers that already have that strategy assigned now show with duplicate or missing work items.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Administrator
Navigation: Setup Checklist
- Create a new Strategy with the following work items:
- Assign the strategy to multiple customers.
- For one customer, complete Workitem1. For another customer, complete Workitem1 and Workitem2
- Modify the strategy definition by adding Workitem3 and change the order so it shows as:
- After saving the changes, query the same customer the work items were completed for, and some work items are duplicated. The issue seems to only occur for customers that have strategies assigned,
with some work items completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms