Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update assignment details with Assignment status with user preference Language as FRC (French) or ESA (Spanish) the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Applications and change Language preference to FRC (French) or ESA (Spanish)
2. Using HRMS Manager Responsibility navigate to People-Enter Maintain
3. Than search for an Employee record and go to Assignment
4. Make any change to assignment Status field that is in French and try to save
5. Select update from the options
6. Notice error displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms