OTL Timecard Status Dashboard Displays Incorrect Data After Applying HRMS 12.1 RUP9
(Doc ID 2198075.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have applied <Patch 21980909> - R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.9 (HRMS 12.1 RUP9) and notice that on the Timecard Status Dashboard some of the data is incorrect.
The Summary Totals are not calculating correctly and you are unable to view any of the timecards by selecting the number on the summary totals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Resp ->Manager Self-Service
2. Timecard Status Dashboard
3. Select supervisor in hierarchy with a start date and end date
4. Select All Employees under Directs for Reporting Employees parameters
5. Click Go
6. Shows Summary Totals for one supervisor only with the option of navigating > next
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document