"You Cannot Change The Specification For..." Error When Trying To Compare A Specification
(Doc ID 2198148.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use comparison spec for a sample, the following error occurs:
Error: You cannot change the specification for an individual sample in a sample group that has more than one active sample.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create sample plan to take 3 samples.
2. Create specification 1 and inventory validity rule.
3. Create sample manually
4. Enter results for sample and update disposition to accept.
5. Create specification 2 and customer validity rule
6. Retrieve sample group and compare spec 1 (inventory validity rule) with spec 2 (customer validity rule) Error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document