Unable to Edit the Approved Financial Plan: ORA-01422: Exact Fetch Returns More Than Requested Number of Rows
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Plan, Version, Baseline, Budget
Under Budgeting & Forecasting, when attempting to edit the budget amounts in the selected version of an Approved financial plan, the following error occurs.
1. Message not found. Application: FND, Message name: FND_VIEWOBJECT_NOT_FOUND. Tokens: VONAME = ControlItemHeaderVO, APPLICATION_MODULE = oracle.apps.pa.ci.server.CIHeaderAM;
2. ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows in package PA_planning_element_utils Procedure get_finplan_bvids
3. CIHeaderCO.getCurrCID:COntrol Item ID must be set by the caller of this page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Projects:Delivery > Search Projects > Financial tab > Budgets and Forecasts.
2. Select the APPROVED FINANCIAL PLAN and click icon Maintain Versions.
3. From Working Versions , select Version = 2 and click Change Control > Edit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms