Account Hierarchy Manager (AHM) - Performance Issue When Moving Child Values To Parents
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Hierarchy Manager - performance issue is reported when moving child values to parents. It mostly happens for parents having several child values attached. The performance tends to decrease with each movement of child values.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. GL Responsibility > Setup > Accounts > Manager
2. Pop up screen: Do you plan on saving changes in this Account Hierarchy Manager Session?
3. Click Yes.An Account Hierarchy Manager screen starts.
4. Click Chart of Accounts.
5. Apply a cursor to an account segment and click the Find button.
The value of account is displayed.
6. Choose Parent Value and click View Hierarchy.The class of Parent Value is displayed.
7. A child value is chosen and it drags to Parent Value
Note the performance of the process at this stage.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms