Incorrect Rate Displayed On Election Page Of Self Service Benefits
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Self Service Benefits
Rates displayed on the Self Service Benefits Election Page are calculating on an incorrect number of pay periods
Rates displayed should be calculated on the correct number of pay periods and match the information displayed in the Professional User Interface (PUI)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. XX HRMS Manager
2. People -> Benefits Service Center -> Process Scheduled Event
3. Life Event Occurred Date: 01-JAN-2017
4. Process 'Open'
5. Log in as employee for whom Open was processed for
6. Employee Self-Service -> Benefits
7. Click Through Dependents page
8. On 'Update Enrollments' page; rates calculating on incorrect number of pay periods
9. Move to Confirmation Page, rates calculate correctly
10 Note that rates show correctly in the forms on 'View Enrollment Results'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms