Purchase Order Creation Could Not Be Initiated. Please Check With Your System Administrator.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.2 version, Awards
When attempting to Create a Purchase Order for a Negotiation/RFQ the following error occurs.
Receive Error: Purchase Order Creation could not be initiated. Please check with your System Administrator.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User
3. Navigation:Sourcing Home Page ->> Click: "Advanced Search" Hyperlink ->>
4. Enter: - Negotiation Number: '45003' ->> Click: "GO" ->> Returns Negotiation.
5. Click: On Negotiation Number: "45003" ->> Open Negotaition/RFQ ->> Select
6. Action: "Create Purchase Order" ->> Click: "GO" ->> Click: "Submit" ->>
7. Receive Error: Purchase Order Creation could not be initiated. Please check with your System Administrator.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create any Purchase Orders without Receive an Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms