Create RFQ Lines By Spreadsheet Import Fails With Multiple Different Error Messages
(Doc ID 2200167.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.3 through 12.2.6, there are a couple of issues related to spreadsheet import of RFQ and Quote data.
Create RFQ Lines with spreadsheet import having more than 1000 lines import fails. Multiple times, with different error messages.
Aug 17, 2016 7:32:32 AM oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigFactory findOrCreateADFConfig
INFO: oracle.adf.share.config.ADFConfigFactory No META-INF/adf-config.xml found
ImportNegotiationCp Created Applciation Modules
ImportNegotiationCp After validateLinesAndCopyToInterface batchId = 13002 and spreadSheetAM.hasErrors() = false
Time taken = 308683 ms
insertSystemError : INSERT_SYSTEM_ERROR_STMT = insert into pon_interface_errors ( error_message_name, auction_header_id, interface_type, request_id, token1_name, token1_value, interface_line_id, expiration_date, created_by, creation_date, last_updated_by, last_update_date, last_update_login ) values( 'PON_IMPORT_LINES_FATAL_ERR', :1, 'ITEMUPLOAD', :2, 'REQUEST_ID', :3, 1, sysdate+7, :4, sysdate, :5, sysdate, fnd_global.login_id) pAuctionHeaderId = 12001 pRequestId = 1234567 pUserid = 1234
insertSystemError : Inserted Error
STEPS TO REPLICATE #1
1. Sourcing Super User Responsibility
2. Create RFQ with required details
3. Using spreadsheet import in excel create more than 4000 lines. The error occurs at this point.
Another error can occur when suppliers are trying to perform Quote By Spreadsheet when the associated RFQ contains 20 or more lines.
Error: Cannot Display Page
You cannot complete this task because one of the following events caused a loss of page data:
- Your login session has expired.
- A system failure has occurred.
To proceed, please select the Home link at the top of the application page to return to the main menu. Then,
access this page again using the application's navigation controls (menu, links, and so on) instead of using
the browser's navigation controls like Back and Forward.
STEPS TO REPLICATE #2
1. The supplier user logs in the Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing Supplier responsibility.
2. Click the Negotiations tab.
3. Select the RFQ and then Actions = Create Quote
4. On the Create Quote page, select Quote By Spreadsheet.
5. On the Create Quote: Quote By Spreadsheet page, Export the spreadsheet to the local PC, and make the required entries for the quote information.
6. Select the saved spreadsheet file in "File To Import" and then click the Import button. The error occurs after 5-10 seconds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document