Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Copy Document function is used to copy a standard purchase order (PO) into another PO, the catalog information from Reference Document tab such as Document Type, Document, and Line are blank in the new document.
Expected for the value in the original PO to be brought over to the new PO
Steps to reproduce
1. Log in EBS > Purchasing Responsibility
2. Go to PO Entry form
3. Created standard purchase order
- Used supplier item catalog to add it to the PO - so it references the quotation
4. Chose Tools Copy and copy other POs
- The quotation information was not copied in the new PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms