Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Receiving Returns form (RCVTXERE) 'RMA Number' field becomes grayed out and unable to be updated it anymore.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Purchasing : Receiving > Returns
- Query Purchase Order and/or Receipt
- Receiving Returns FORM(RCVTXERE) shows
- Enter Quantity, Return To, RMA Number
Keep the cursor on 'RMA Number' field and Save
- Query again.
(Do not close the form)
- Receiving Returns FORM(RCVTXERE) shows again, but 'RMA Number' field becomes grayed out and unable to update.
User cannot enter RMA Number.
1. Move the cursor out of 'RMA Number' field before Save, then the issue does not occur.
2. The issue will be resolved by closing and re-opening Receiving Returns FORM(RCVTXERE).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms