Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS Packing Workbench Is Showing Incorrect Quantity for Outbound LPN Pack When Delivery Is Assigned to More Than One Trip Stop
Steps to Reproduce
- Create/Book Sales Order
- Pick Release the Sales Order with "Autocreate Delivery"
- Complete Pick Load/Drop operation
- Create two Trips
(Shipping Transactions Form -> Trips)
- Assign Delivery to the two Trips created in above step
(Shipping Transactions Form -> Delivery -> Actions: Assign to Trip)
a. The first Trip with Starting Location to Intermediate Location (for example: loc a-> loc c)
b. The second Trip with Intermediate Location to Ending Loc (for example: loc c-> loc b)
- Attempt to Pack at Packing Workbench
Source - Outbound
Packing Process - LPN Pack
Document Source - Sales Order
- Packing Workbench - Eligible Material is showing:
Quantity field is Incorrect(Quantity is Doubled).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms