The Performance Of The Process Transaction Interface Manager (INCTCM) Is Poor
(Doc ID 2201530.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Oracle Database server from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199, you found that Process Transaction Interface Manager (INCTCM) cannot process any material transactions.
Interface Manager can process any data in material transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory (INV)
2. Navigation = Setup-> Transaction-> Interface Manager
3. Put the cursor on Material transaction
4. Tools menu -> Launch Manger
5. The manager was configured to run every 5 minutes. But the manager stopped processing material transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document