The Performance Of The Process Transaction Interface Manager (INCTCM) Is Poor
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Oracle Database server from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168, you found that Process Transaction Interface Manager (INCTCM) cannot process any material transactions.
Interface Manager can process any data in material transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory (INV)
2. Navigation = Setup-> Transaction-> Interface Manager
3. Put the cursor on Material transaction
4. Tools menu -> Launch Manger
5. The manager was configured to run every 5 minutes. But the manager stopped processing material transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms