OTL: Mass Upload Assignment Time Information Does Not Work When Future Changes Exist
(Doc ID 2201797.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are future assignment time information for assignments and trying to insert a new line, the insert is happening but future line is deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to OTL Super Administrator Responsibility>Assignment Time Information
2. Query for assignment number
3. Check Datetrack history: found line 10-feb-2016 - 15-feb-2016
4. Navigate to Time Administrator responsibility>Setups>OTLR Setups>Mass Upload Assignment Time Information and download Webadi with Session Date
5. Modify the current line for assignment (10-feb-2016 -15-feb-2016)
Daterack Update Mode: UPDATE
Start Date: 11-feb-2016
End Date: 12-feb-2016
And then upload the line
6. Navigate again to OTL Super Administrator Responsibility>Assignment Time Information and query the employee
7. Check datetrack history:
From Date To Date Change Field Summary Effective
15.feb.16 Earning Policy *
11.feb.16 12.feb.16 Earning Policy
There is no line from 13-feb-2016 to 14-feb-2016. The line is completely missing/deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!