Termination Quote and Transaction Pages have Caching Problems
(Doc ID 2201992.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
When navigating to the Termination Quote and Termination Transaction pages from the Customers > Contracts search results, a previously searched for contract is being defaulted into the search criteria for these pages and this value cannot be updated.
Expect the default contract number to be the one that was clicked through to arrive at these pages, and not the contract that was clicked through prior to the current contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Customers > Contracts and search for a contract.
2. Select Quote for Modifications and click Go.
3. The Termination Quote page will open, with the contract number in step 1 defaulted as the Contract Number for the search criteria.
4. Navigate back to Customers > Contracts and search for another contract.
5. Select Quote for Modifications and click Go.
6. The Termination Quote page will open, with the first contract number defaulted and cannot be updated.
Repeating these steps, but selecting the Termination Transactions tab after step 2, will reproduce the same issue in that page too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document